I love love love this weather!! Cute sweaters, Starbuck's Caramel Apple Cider, tailgaiting, camping, and football. This is probably my favorite time of the year....except that it's the busiest time for Matt with work. He has to be gone so much with football, but this year he is actually not traveling as much as he has in the past. So we are excited about that!!
This time of year also gets me excited about the upcoming holidays! I love food, family, and good times!! It is crazy how fast time flies. It seems like just yesterday my sisters and I were running around the house in footed pajama's wondering what we were getting from Santa. The gifts from Santa were the only ones that were actually surprises on Christmas morning, because we always negotiated with each other about two weeks before Christmas to figure out what we were getting from each sister. Here we are today, all of us married, trying to figure out how to do the holiday schedule so that we can all be together. These were the days we talked about as young girls, while picking our husbands out of the Sears catalog. :) I guess time flies when you are having fun!
We totally picked out husbands/boyfriends out of the Sears catalogs! Hehe! I love this time of year too! Love ya sister!
ReplyDelete